The Fullerton Museum Center and NOPS (North Orange County Paranormal Society) are thrilled to announce that The Original Haunted Walking Ghost Tours Fullerton will return this October!
"Where Ghosts, Mystery & History Collide!"
- Wednesday, October 13th 2021 @5:30pm NOPS /6:00pm tour
- Thursday, October 14th 2021 @5:30pm NOPS /6:00pm tour
- Wednesday, October 20th 2021 @5:30pm NOPS /6:00pm tour
- Thursday, October 21st 2021 @5:30pm NOPS /6:00pm tour
- Wednesday, October 27th 2021 @5:30pm NOPS /6:00pm tour
- Thursday, October 28th 2021 @5:30pm NOPS /6:00pm tour
- Thursday, October 28th 2021 @6:00pm NOPS /6:15pm tour
$25 PER PERSON (Non-museum members)
$22 PER PERSON (Museum members)
Included is a 15 minute paranormal presentation by North Orange County Paranormal Society (NOPS/ParaUnit).
Start times at the Fullerton Museum Center:
Paranormal Presentation 5:30pm / Walking Tour 6:00pm -
Group size per tour limit: 20
Price per ticket: $20
Meet location: Fullerton Museum Center (auditorium)
301 N Pomona Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832
The tour is not recommended for children under 13.
The guys from NOPS will be there at 5:30 pm in the museum auditorium for our paranormal video presentation and talk about the paranormal. We will also have our Grim Reaper present for anyone who would like to take pictures/selfies. Once you check in at the front desk, the Grim Reaper will show you to the auditorium. The Grim Reaper will also join you on the first part of your tour to help scoot those falling behind to help keep the tour on schedule.
All proceeds from the tours support the Fullerton Museum Center.
Guests are required to purchase their tickets ahead of time online, so be sure to purchase for your entire group to ensure availability!